Today has been busy. First there was a new fire release, and so I had some fun dealing with that. Then I went and picked up the apple server so that we can re-do it. After I did that, I brought it back here and fixed a torrent of little bugs in fire when I copied the contents off the HD on the server for backup. Then, in order to test the bugs fixes, I pulled out the laptop and booted it into 10.2 for testing. The result, an interesting picture:
Then the fun started. The battery compartment on the camera broke so I spent about an hour and a half trying to fix the thing. No luck, stupid plastic broke and it is a moving part, so I can’t tape or glue it. At the moment I am using the tripod connector to hold it on. Maybe I will replace it with a 300d or something. I don’t know yet. Then when I was uploading the pict, I tried to upload it to the apple server, the one sitting in this picture. Needless to say it didn’t work.
Oh well, enough fun for one day, time to end the post an put this up. Maybe more to follow tomorrow.